关于情人节英语对话
㈠ 求关于世界上节日的英语对话一篇
A. Nice weather ,isn't it?
今天天气真好.
It sure was hot last week.
上星期好热呀!
B. I'm glad it is getting cooler as we are into autumn now.
真高兴现在是秋天, 凉快一点儿了.
Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.
今天是中秋节?
A. What's that?
什么是中秋节?
B. It is a traditional Chinese holiday. It falls on the 15th day of the eighth moon according to the lunar calendar.
是一个传统中国节日, 农历的八月十五日.
A. What do you do on Moon Festival ?
中秋节做什么呢?
B. It's a time for family reunion. 58英语,简单学习
是全家团圆的日子.
A. Any traditional food ?(Any special food?)
有没有什么传统的(或特别的) 食物?
B. Yes, we eat moon cake for dessert.
有, 我们吃月饼当甜点.
㈡ 关于七夕节表演海报的英语对话
七夕节表演海报
The Double Seventh Festival
㈢ 英语高手帮忙编辑一个对话
Zhang: Happy new year's day!
Smith: Happy new year!
Zhang: But you know what? We Chinese observe the Chinese lunar new year more than the Gregorean new year, the Chinese lunar new year is also known as the Spring Festival.
Smith: Tell more about that, please.
Zhang: The Sring Festival is the most important holiday in China. As a symbolic ritual, people use fireworks and firecrackers to spell demons. And kids receive a lot of pocket money from the family elders. Of course, there will be a lot of family gatherings.
Smith: But as I know, a lot of young people are working in the coastal areas, and may need to travel long distances back to their home.
Zhang: That's just what I want to mention to you. In China, people take the Spring Festival so important that they will do everything to get back to their hometown to reunite with their families. And this causes transportations spikes every year.At the beginning and the end of the Spring Festival, it's extremely difficult to get a train ticket.
Smith: I understand, the Spring Festival is the Chinese equivalent of our Christmas, when people get back home to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with their family members. Likewise, there will be a surge in the number of travellers. However, this happens more to the airlines, rather than in the rail way system. Because the US is a large country, people travel mostly by air.And ring this year's Christmas travel season, a lot of air travellers got stalled at the airports in the New England region because of the fierce blizzard.
Zhang: It seems we really share a lot in commmon.
Smith: Yes, we do.
要有比较,要有观点,词汇用得难了点。呵呵
㈣ 急!英语对话汉译英!
YOYO: JACK,What's up? you looked upset.Is there something wrong with your girlfriend's birthday party?
JACK:Don't mention it,It was a terrible experience.She left me alone on birthday party for my unromantic.YOYO,you were born in a romantic day--Valentine's Day. You must have romantic gift,give me a hand!
YOYO: OK, no problem, let's think together.
I suggest you take her to the magic paradise this weekend,and then prepare a candlelight Dinner .Most important,don't forget the 99 red roses, it symbolizes romantic and love for ever.
JACK: Thank you very much! If your suggestion take effect, Meal is on me! Bye.
㈤ 求一段英语对话 另加分 急用
A:HELLO MY LADY.
B:SORRY, I WAS A BIT LATE, BECAUSE THE TRAFFIC IS TERRIBLE.
A:NO WORRIES, THIS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE AS WELL. BY THE WAY, YOU LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL TODAY, BLONDY HAIRS, CHARMING EYES....
B:THANKS, I DIDN'T MAKE UP VERY WELL TODAY.
A:OH, NO, NO.ITS BEEN PERFECT.
B:WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR DINNER? ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS?
A:HMMMMM..... ITS A LONG TIME WE HAVEN'T HAVE JAPANESE FOOD FOR DINNER, WOULD YOU LIKE TO THE ONE WHICH WE WENT BEFORE?
B:THAT SOUNDS GOOD, LET'S GO.
A:HANG ON, JUST BEFORE THAT, I HAVE GOT SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU. (MAN TAKING OUT THE GIFT)
B:OH MY GOD,YOU ARE GONNA BE KIDDING ME. ITS A RING, THATS AWESOME (LADY SAW THE RING AFTER RIPPING THE PACKAGE).THANKS SO MUCH MY DARLIN.
A:MY PLEASURE, AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
B:YOU'RE SO SWEET.
㈥ 以情人节为时间的英文剧本
去看看一个游戏叫初音岛,里面有一个情节就是在情人节的那天男主人公去医院探望出车祸而住院的恋人……
㈦ 用英文介绍西方情人节的来历,带中文翻译的,100个词左右
四六级阅读提高训练汇总 2012英语专四过关攻略 职称英语历年真题及答案职称英语补全短文汇总六级听力短对话同义替换2012专四仿真练习汇总 There are varying opinions as to the origin of Valentine's Day. Some experts state that it originated from St. Valentine, a Roman who was martyred for refusing to give up Christianity. He died on February 14, 269 A.D., the same day that had been devoted to love lotteries.
关于情人节的起源有许多种说法。有关人士认为情人节是一个名叫桑特-瓦伦丁的人士发起的。他是罗马人,因为拒绝放弃基督教而于公元前269年2月14日惨遭杀害,这一天也正好是全城盛行彩票抽奖的日子。
Legend also says that St. Valentine left a farewell note for the jailer's daughter, who had become his friend, and signed it "From Your Valentine".
而另外一种说法更具有传奇色彩,相传桑特-瓦伦丁曾留下一本日记给了狱卒的女儿,署名为“你的情人”,据说这名狱卒的女儿就是桑特-瓦伦丁的情人。
Other aspects of the story say that Saint Valentine served as a priest at the temple ring the reign of Emperor Claudius. Claudius then had Valentine jailed for defying him. In 496 A.D. Pope Gelasius set aside February 14 to honour St. Valentine.
还有其它的说法也颇为有趣。比如说有人认为在克劳迪亚斯君王统治时期,桑特-瓦仑丁曾经是一名神父,因为公然挑战克劳迪亚斯君王的权威身陷囹圄。所以公元前496年罗马教皇格莱西亚斯特意将2月14日作为一个特别的日子以纪念桑特-瓦伦丁。
Graally, February 14 became the date for exchanging love messages and St. Valentine became the patron saint of lovers. The date was marked by sending poems and simple gifts such as flowers. There was often a social gathering or a ball.
此后2月14日就成为了一个具有特殊意义的日子。在这天人们向自己心仪的人传递信息以示爱意。而理所当然的桑特 瓦仑丁也就成为了为恋爱中的男女们牵线搭桥的人。在2月14日这天人们会特意做诗或者用一些小礼物送给自己心爱的人。而且人们还会组织各种各样的聚会来庆祝这个特殊的节日。
In the United States, Miss Esther Howland is given credit for sending the first valentine cards. Commercial valentines were introced in the 1800's and now the date is very commercialised.
艾瑟-霍兰德小姐是美国第一位因为发送情人节卡片而受到荣誉奖励的人。早在19世纪初情人节就已处露商业化的端倪。而如今情人节已经完全被商业化了。 比如每当每年2月14日来临的时候,一些城镇如罗夫兰、克罗拉多等,这里的人们都要派送大量的为情人节特备的卡片。
The town of Loveland, Colorado, does a large post office business around February 14. The spirit of good continues as valentines are sent out with sentimental verses and children exchange valentine cards at school.
而在这天人们往往吟歌做诗并且把这些写入卡片中送个自己喜欢的人以表达自己的爱意。而在学校里孩子门也喜欢互增贺卡来度过这个特殊的节日。久而久之就形成了一种习俗并且延续至今天。
㈧ 情人节起源英语对话短文两人10句
我是一个爱听歌的人,我最喜欢的一首歌是《明天会更好》.
一次,我病倒了.难缠的肺炎折磨得我死去活来.在弥漫着药味的医院里,呼吸不到新鲜的空气,闻不到花儿的芬芳,也不能和同学们一起玩耍,成天只能躺在病床上,不是打针就是吃药.这单调的日子在我焦急无奈的等待中一天天过去.慢慢地,我的病情有了好转.但有一天晚上,不争气的我又发起了高烧.
“40度!”医生捏着体温计摇了摇头.妈妈在一旁默默地拭着眼泪.
不知过了多长时间,我好不容易撑开那好像已不属于自己的眼皮,从牙缝里挤出一声:“水……”
一位漂亮的护士阿姨忙倒来一杯水,用纤细的手小心地将我扶起,然后用小勺舀出一些水,在嘴边轻轻吹了吹,慢慢地喂进我嘴里,润着我的心……
针打上了,可是高烧仍然没有退,我只觉得脑子昏沉沉的,四肢无力,不一会儿就昏睡过去……
隐隐约约一阵动人的歌声将我惊醒.“轻轻敲醒沉睡的心灵,慢慢张开你的眼睛……”听着听着,我的脑子渐渐清醒了,我慢慢张开自己的眼睛,原来是那位温和的白衣天使阿姨.
她见我醒了,就用手摸了摸我的额头,对我说:“来,阿姨为你唱支歌.”
我轻轻地点了点头.
“抬头寻找天空的翅膀,候鸟出现它的影踪……明天会更好……”她唱得那么婉转动听,那么情真意切,那么感人至深.在她美妙的歌声中,我仿佛看到一只勇猛的海燕在怒吼的大海上,在闪电中间,高傲地飞翔,为了自己的理想,搏击着……是的,只要努力,明天会更好的.
在白衣天使的精心照顾下,我很快康复了.当我要出院的那一天,我怀着激动的心情请求那位护士阿姨再为我唱一遍《明天会更好》.那优美的歌声再次响在我耳畔,响在我心里,也响在医院的每一个角落.
我带着惦念,走出了医院,但我在心里已对这曾经讨厌的医院生出一种眷恋,因为这里有那位护士阿姨……
风迎面吹着,吹得我的头发放肆地飘.“珍惜每一天吧!”我对自己说,“瞧,躲在云层里的太阳又出来了,前面有阳光,不是吗?今天很好,明天会更好!”
明天会更好
2005年已经从我们的脚前轻轻闪过,2006年的钟声再不停地响荡,告诉我们迎来了新的一年.八月的国歌特别嘹亮,八月的五星红旗徐徐上升,在微风的吹拂下,全中国人民感到了无比的自豪,认识到祖国在世界的地位如此高昂.阴沉的十二月,无情的海水将一个个强活的生命带走,带走了人类的泪水,把脸上灿烂的笑容掩盖.使我们懂得了祈祷,知道了人生的无常.同时,2005年的战火惊天动地,震耳欲聋.战争代表着人们的残忍,人们的无情.使世界不能停止威胁的战争.仰望天空,能不能因为亿万人民挂在嘴边灿烂的笑容而使天空碧蓝光彩呢?而不是那战火的色彩使天空如此淡沉的光芒.
如今,2005年已经代表着过去,然而,上年头所发生的事情都是以前,我们人类必须重头再来,把2005年的快乐火点继续燃烧,让悲伤的事情尽快淡忘.美丽的明天,精彩的明天,欢乐的明天在迫不及待地等着我们,向我们示意,向我们招手.
有的人一直在埋冤自己,当初走错了路,使今后的道路变得黑暗.其实不是的,上天是公平的,它不会给多了谁,也不会少给了谁,要看的,还是当初自己有没有把握好.往往把握好的人,他的道路是稍微容易看到精彩的明天,但每个人的道路也经历过崎岖,人生的道路是崎岖陡峭,但我们不要轻易放弃,要相信阳光总在风雨后,美好的明天肯定会等待着你.无论你现在的道路有多么的崎岖艰难,但我恳请你要抬起头,那么你就会知道明天有多么的好.
让往事从脑海中淡忘,随着2005年消失,让2006年继续保留着有意义的事情,铭记在心.
看着明媚的太阳,让我们一起祝愿,一起相信,一起鼓励,明天是属于我们这些祖国的未来,是属于青春的奉献,一起茁壮成长.我也忠心祝愿作文网每一位老师,每一位成员明天会更好!春风不解风情吹动少年的心
让和风拂出的影像谱成生命的乐章
抬头寻找天空的翅膀侯鸟出现它的印记
带来远处的饥荒无情的战火依然存在的消息
唱出你的热情伸出你的双手让我拥抱着你的梦
让我拥有你真心的面孔
让我们的笑容充满着青春的骄傲
为明天献出虔诚的祈祷
让我们期待明天会更好
29、对于每个离家的人来说,回家好象是一件既是每天都想做却又总是做不到的事。因为我们有太多的‘迫不得已’。比如在异地上学,比如在远方打工。但尽管如此,不管有多少负担,大家还是想回家。因为在家,我们可以放松下来,可以任意的笑、自由的哭,可以做真正的自己,无须伪装和做作。
我也是个在外上学的孩子,虽然不是很远,尽管对一周一回家乐此不疲,但仍然不能免去对家的思念。
今天,我又回家了。今天的我异常迫切的想立刻回到家。因为明天是个特殊的日子,——妇女节。我要为妈妈过节。
在车上,我遇到了一个一中的姐姐,她现在在上高三,她说她们的放假时间没有规律,只有不考试时,才放假,她今天回家可是很不容易的。听完后,我一阵庆幸——至少我可以经常回家。
而后,司机叔叔也唱起了〈常回家看看〉。随着时间的推移,太阳慢慢落下山去。汽车载着一车归心似箭的人们与夕阳赛跑。我相信,先到达终点的一定是我们,你说呢?
㈨ 有关节日的英语对话
●Place: Air’s villa.
地点: 空气的别墅.
Time: on the Mid – Autumn Festival.
时间: 中秋节
People: Air and Rich
人物: Air 和Rich
Rich is from American. He is an exchange student. Now he is studying at Beijing University. He majored in culture of China. His best friend, Air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. So Air invited him to dinner at home.
Rich是个美国人.他是个留学生.现在他在北京大学学习.他主修中国文化专业.他最好的朋友, Air ,一个设计师, 在一个摄影工作室工作. 今天是中秋节. 因此Air 邀请他去家做客.
(Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(Air正听着音乐,这时候她听到门铃响了.)
A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)
那一定是Rich. (她去开门.)
B: Hi, Air.
你好啊, Air.
A: Welcome. It’s so nice of you to come.
欢迎啊,你能来真是太好了.
B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
Air, 谢谢你邀请我来做客的. 今天是中秋节了. 我买了一束玫瑰花送给你,美丽的花给美丽的女孩.
A: It’s nothing. Thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) A little present for you.
不客气.谢谢你的玫瑰花 .(她递给他一个礼物) 给你准备的一个小礼物.
B: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.)
Oh, it’s wonderful. Thanks. You shouldn’t have bought this.
(他打开礼物发现在盒子里面有四块月饼) 噢,太棒了.谢谢啦! 你不该这样破费了.
A: oh, my pleasure. It’s just a little present for you.
哦,不客气啦. 仅仅是给你准备的小礼物而已.
(They sit in the living room.)
(他们坐在客厅里.)
Can I get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink?
你要点咖啡或茶水或冷饮吗?
B: Thanks. Coffee is ok.
谢谢,咖啡就可以了.
A: Black coffee or white coffee?
不加牛奶的咖啡还是加牛奶的咖啡?
B: white coffee, please. Thank you.
加牛奶的咖啡,谢谢.
A: Ok 好的.
(She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, it’s done. She comes back.)
(她去厨房做咖啡. 几分钟后,咖啡好了.她回来了.)
Rich, here you are.
Rich, 给你咖啡.
B: Thank you, Air.
谢谢你,Air.。
A: You are welcome. Take your time. Maybe it is hot.
不客气啊。慢慢来,或许咖啡有些烫。
B: No problem. Air, you know, I’m interested in different culture. Chinese festival is very interesting, too. Would you mind telling me about the Mid – Autumn Festival?
没关系的。Air.,你知道,我对不同的文化很感兴趣的。中国的节日也是非常有趣的。你能给我讲讲有关中秋节的东西吗?
A: Ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between Chang-Er and Hou Yi.
好啊,谈到吃月饼,我们要谈到有关嫦娥和后羿的故事。
B: Is that true?
那故事是真实的吗?
A: No. It’s not true. It’s only legend.
不.不是真实的.它仅仅是个传说.
B: Oh, I see. What is it?
哦,我明白了,是什么呢?
A: Long, long ago, the Earth once had 10 suns circling it.
很久以前,地球曾经有10个太阳围绕她运转的.
B: What? 10 suns circling it?
什么? 10个太阳围绕她运转?
A: Yes. But I told you it was only a legend. One day all 10 suns came out at once. The temperature of the earth went up quickly.
是的.但是我告诉你了,它仅仅是个传说.一天所有的10个 太阳一次出现了. 地球的温度很快升高了.
B: Wow. I guess many people 、plants and animals died. The high temperature must kill them.
噢! 我想许多人,植物和动物都死掉了. 这种高温一定杀死他们了.
A: Yes. It was a skillful archer who saved the earth.
是的. 是一个熟练的弓箭手拯救了地球.
B: Who is he?
他是谁?
A: Hou Yi.
后羿.
B: How did he save the earth? Is he a sprint?
他如何拯救的地球的?他是一个神仙吗?
A: No. He only shot down nine suns. Everything will be ok.
不是,他仅仅射掉了九个太阳. 一切就平安了。
B: He did a good job.
他做的很好.
A: Yes. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
是的. 为了奖励他,王母娘娘给了他一瓶神奇的药水.
B: What? What’s for?
什么?它作什么的?
A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever.
假如你喝了神药,你可以治疗疾病或者可以使你永远活着,长生不老.
B: oh, my god. Are you kidding?
噢,我的天啊. 你在开玩笑吧?
A: I’m serious. In many Chinese stories, people want to live longer. So they want to get something magic.
我使认真的. 在中国的许多故事中, 人们都想活的长些,因此他们都想得到这样神奇的东西.
B: I see. What did he do then?
我明白了,那后羿接着做什么了呢?
A: It’s pity that he paid no attention to her advice.
很遗憾的是后羿没有听从王母娘娘的建议.
B: You mean that he drank that all.
你的意思他喝光了所有的药水.
A: No. I mean, in front of the fame and fortune, he became a bad-tempered、selfish man.
不是.我是说,在荣誉和财富面前,他变成一个坏脾气,自私的人了.
B: Oh, I see. As the saying goes: Money is the root of all evil.
哦.知道了,有句谚语说的好:钱是万恶之根.
A: I couldn’t agree more. So his wife, Chang-Er could not bear to live with her husband. Then she stole his liquid, drank them and fled to the moon. This is the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy.
我太同意了. 因此他的妻子,嫦娥不能在忍受和他生活了.然后她偷了药水, 喝掉了,逃离到月球上去了. 这就是月亮上美丽女人的传说了.
B: Interesting!
有趣!
A: Ok, this is the legend that I know. Maybe you will find another story like this. But I’m not for sure.
是啊,这是我所知道的传说而已.或许你还能发现其他象这样的故事,但是我就不确定了.
B: Thanks. 谢谢
A: Oh, Rich. Would you like more coffee?
哦, Rich. 你想添点咖啡吗?
B: No. Thanks. Air, why not tell me the mooncakes itself? (He points to the cakes in the box.)
不了,谢谢. Air,你为什么不给我讲讲月饼本身的东西的?(他指了下盒子里的月饼).
A: It’s a neat idea. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-Autumn Festival.
好主意. 在中国,在中秋节这天,对于我们能在一起吃顿团圆饭是很重要的.
B: Really? I find that many Chinese are busy with their work. When their parents ask them to have dinner, they always have many excuses. I mean they don’t want to come back.
真的吗? 我发现许多中国人都忙于他们的工作.当他们叫他们去吃团圆饭的时候,他们总找借口. 我的意思是他们并不想回来.
A: Yes. You are right. But many people think today is the time of reunion. It is said that the moon is at its brightest and fullest. It’s very interesting. This year the festival falls on 18 th September.
是的,你是对的,但是许多人认为今天是团圆的时候. 据说今天的月亮是最亮最圆的. 非常有意思吧. 今年的中秋节在9月18日.
B: Yes. Air. I hear that the seasonal round cakes have many different fillings. Is that true?
是的. Air,我听说这种季节性的糕点有很多种馅的.是真的吗?
A: Yes. It is true. Lotus seed paste, red bean paste and so on. Are you hungry? In fact, I’m hungry.
是的,是真的.莲子馅或是红豆馅等等. 你饿了吗?实际上,我饿了.
B: I’m hungry, too. I can’t wait to have them right now. Air, what is this? (He points to the cakes.) Ah,
我也很饿了.我恨不得立刻就吃了.空气,这是什么?(他指了指糕点)
A: Ah! It’s a surprise. I asked the bakery to stamp them with your name so that I’ll give you a big surprise.
啊!那是个惊喜.我让糕点店在月饼上打上了你的名字,就想给你大惊喜的.
B: Thanks
谢谢.
A: But I have to make some tea.
但是我要先沏些茶水来.
B: Why?
为什么?
A: Some doctors tell us that the mooncakes are loaded with calories, so it’s not for the fat people who are on a diet.
一些医生告诉我们说,月饼所含的热量较大,因此不适合那些在减肥的肥胖人士的.
B: Oh, what’s the best way to have them?
哦,那最好的食用它们的方法是什么?
A: Ok, the best way to wash down one of these cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea aids the digestion.
好的,吃这种糕点最好的是就着一杯中国茶,特别是茉莉花茶或是菊花茶,茶水可以帮助消化.
B: Thank you very much. 非常感谢.
A: Just for a few minutes. I make tea. 稍等片刻,我去泡茶了.
B: Go ahead. 去吧
(Air goes to the kitchen.) (Air去了厨房.)