關於情人節英語對話
㈠ 求關於世界上節日的英語對話一篇
A. Nice weather ,isn't it?
今天天氣真好.
It sure was hot last week.
上星期好熱呀!
B. I'm glad it is getting cooler as we are into autumn now.
真高興現在是秋天, 涼快一點兒了.
Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.
今天是中秋節?
A. What's that?
什麼是中秋節?
B. It is a traditional Chinese holiday. It falls on the 15th day of the eighth moon according to the lunar calendar.
是一個傳統中國節日, 農歷的八月十五日.
A. What do you do on Moon Festival ?
中秋節做什麼呢?
B. It's a time for family reunion. 58英語,簡單學習
是全家團圓的日子.
A. Any traditional food ?(Any special food?)
有沒有什麼傳統的(或特別的) 食物?
B. Yes, we eat moon cake for dessert.
有, 我們吃月餅當甜點.
㈡ 關於七夕節表演海報的英語對話
七夕節表演海報
The Double Seventh Festival
㈢ 英語高手幫忙編輯一個對話
Zhang: Happy new year's day!
Smith: Happy new year!
Zhang: But you know what? We Chinese observe the Chinese lunar new year more than the Gregorean new year, the Chinese lunar new year is also known as the Spring Festival.
Smith: Tell more about that, please.
Zhang: The Sring Festival is the most important holiday in China. As a symbolic ritual, people use fireworks and firecrackers to spell demons. And kids receive a lot of pocket money from the family elders. Of course, there will be a lot of family gatherings.
Smith: But as I know, a lot of young people are working in the coastal areas, and may need to travel long distances back to their home.
Zhang: That's just what I want to mention to you. In China, people take the Spring Festival so important that they will do everything to get back to their hometown to reunite with their families. And this causes transportations spikes every year.At the beginning and the end of the Spring Festival, it's extremely difficult to get a train ticket.
Smith: I understand, the Spring Festival is the Chinese equivalent of our Christmas, when people get back home to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with their family members. Likewise, there will be a surge in the number of travellers. However, this happens more to the airlines, rather than in the rail way system. Because the US is a large country, people travel mostly by air.And ring this year's Christmas travel season, a lot of air travellers got stalled at the airports in the New England region because of the fierce blizzard.
Zhang: It seems we really share a lot in commmon.
Smith: Yes, we do.
要有比較,要有觀點,詞彙用得難了點。呵呵
㈣ 急!英語對話漢譯英!
YOYO: JACK,What's up? you looked upset.Is there something wrong with your girlfriend's birthday party?
JACK:Don't mention it,It was a terrible experience.She left me alone on birthday party for my unromantic.YOYO,you were born in a romantic day--Valentine's Day. You must have romantic gift,give me a hand!
YOYO: OK, no problem, let's think together.
I suggest you take her to the magic paradise this weekend,and then prepare a candlelight Dinner .Most important,don't forget the 99 red roses, it symbolizes romantic and love for ever.
JACK: Thank you very much! If your suggestion take effect, Meal is on me! Bye.
㈤ 求一段英語對話 另加分 急用
A:HELLO MY LADY.
B:SORRY, I WAS A BIT LATE, BECAUSE THE TRAFFIC IS TERRIBLE.
A:NO WORRIES, THIS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE AS WELL. BY THE WAY, YOU LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL TODAY, BLONDY HAIRS, CHARMING EYES....
B:THANKS, I DIDN'T MAKE UP VERY WELL TODAY.
A:OH, NO, NO.ITS BEEN PERFECT.
B:WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR DINNER? ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS?
A:HMMMMM..... ITS A LONG TIME WE HAVEN'T HAVE JAPANESE FOOD FOR DINNER, WOULD YOU LIKE TO THE ONE WHICH WE WENT BEFORE?
B:THAT SOUNDS GOOD, LET'S GO.
A:HANG ON, JUST BEFORE THAT, I HAVE GOT SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU. (MAN TAKING OUT THE GIFT)
B:OH MY GOD,YOU ARE GONNA BE KIDDING ME. ITS A RING, THATS AWESOME (LADY SAW THE RING AFTER RIPPING THE PACKAGE).THANKS SO MUCH MY DARLIN.
A:MY PLEASURE, AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
B:YOU'RE SO SWEET.
㈥ 以情人節為時間的英文劇本
去看看一個游戲叫初音島,裡面有一個情節就是在情人節的那天男主人公去醫院探望出車禍而住院的戀人……
㈦ 用英文介紹西方情人節的來歷,帶中文翻譯的,100個詞左右
四六級閱讀提高訓練匯總 2012英語專四過關攻略 職稱英語歷年真題及答案職稱英語補全短文匯總六級聽力短對話同義替換2012專四模擬練習匯總 There are varying opinions as to the origin of Valentine's Day. Some experts state that it originated from St. Valentine, a Roman who was martyred for refusing to give up Christianity. He died on February 14, 269 A.D., the same day that had been devoted to love lotteries.
關於情人節的起源有許多種說法。有關人士認為情人節是一個名叫桑特-瓦倫丁的人士發起的。他是羅馬人,因為拒絕放棄基督教而於公元前269年2月14日慘遭殺害,這一天也正好是全城盛行彩票抽獎的日子。
Legend also says that St. Valentine left a farewell note for the jailer's daughter, who had become his friend, and signed it "From Your Valentine".
而另外一種說法更具有傳奇色彩,相傳桑特-瓦倫丁曾留下一本日記給了獄卒的女兒,署名為「你的情人」,據說這名獄卒的女兒就是桑特-瓦倫丁的情人。
Other aspects of the story say that Saint Valentine served as a priest at the temple ring the reign of Emperor Claudius. Claudius then had Valentine jailed for defying him. In 496 A.D. Pope Gelasius set aside February 14 to honour St. Valentine.
還有其它的說法也頗為有趣。比如說有人認為在克勞迪亞斯君王統治時期,桑特-瓦侖丁曾經是一名神父,因為公然挑戰克勞迪亞斯君王的權威身陷囹圄。所以公元前496年羅馬教皇格萊西亞斯特意將2月14日作為一個特別的日子以紀念桑特-瓦倫丁。
Graally, February 14 became the date for exchanging love messages and St. Valentine became the patron saint of lovers. The date was marked by sending poems and simple gifts such as flowers. There was often a social gathering or a ball.
此後2月14日就成為了一個具有特殊意義的日子。在這天人們向自己心儀的人傳遞信息以示愛意。而理所當然的桑特 瓦侖丁也就成為了為戀愛中的男女們牽線搭橋的人。在2月14日這天人們會特意做詩或者用一些小禮物送給自己心愛的人。而且人們還會組織各種各樣的聚會來慶祝這個特殊的節日。
In the United States, Miss Esther Howland is given credit for sending the first valentine cards. Commercial valentines were introced in the 1800's and now the date is very commercialised.
艾瑟-霍蘭德小姐是美國第一位因為發送情人節卡片而受到榮譽獎勵的人。早在19世紀初情人節就已處露商業化的端倪。而如今情人節已經完全被商業化了。 比如每當每年2月14日來臨的時候,一些城鎮如羅夫蘭、克羅拉多等,這里的人們都要派送大量的為情人節特備的卡片。
The town of Loveland, Colorado, does a large post office business around February 14. The spirit of good continues as valentines are sent out with sentimental verses and children exchange valentine cards at school.
而在這天人們往往吟歌做詩並且把這些寫入卡片中送個自己喜歡的人以表達自己的愛意。而在學校里孩子門也喜歡互增賀卡來度過這個特殊的節日。久而久之就形成了一種習俗並且延續至今天。
㈧ 情人節起源英語對話短文兩人10句
我是一個愛聽歌的人,我最喜歡的一首歌是《明天會更好》.
一次,我病倒了.難纏的肺炎折磨得我死去活來.在彌漫著葯味的醫院里,呼吸不到新鮮的空氣,聞不到花兒的芬芳,也不能和同學們一起玩耍,成天只能躺在病床上,不是打針就是吃葯.這單調的日子在我焦急無奈的等待中一天天過去.慢慢地,我的病情有了好轉.但有一天晚上,不爭氣的我又發起了高燒.
「40度!」醫生捏著體溫計搖了搖頭.媽媽在一旁默默地拭著眼淚.
不知過了多長時間,我好不容易撐開那好像已不屬於自己的眼皮,從牙縫里擠出一聲:「水……」
一位漂亮的護士阿姨忙倒來一杯水,用纖細的手小心地將我扶起,然後用小勺舀出一些水,在嘴邊輕輕吹了吹,慢慢地喂進我嘴裡,潤著我的心……
針打上了,可是高燒仍然沒有退,我只覺得腦子昏沉沉的,四肢無力,不一會兒就昏睡過去……
隱隱約約一陣動人的歌聲將我驚醒.「輕輕敲醒沉睡的心靈,慢慢張開你的眼睛……」聽著聽著,我的腦子漸漸清醒了,我慢慢張開自己的眼睛,原來是那位溫和的白衣天使阿姨.
她見我醒了,就用手摸了摸我的額頭,對我說:「來,阿姨為你唱支歌.」
我輕輕地點了點頭.
「抬頭尋找天空的翅膀,候鳥出現它的影蹤……明天會更好……」她唱得那麼婉轉動聽,那麼情真意切,那麼感人至深.在她美妙的歌聲中,我彷彿看到一隻勇猛的海燕在怒吼的大海上,在閃電中間,高傲地飛翔,為了自己的理想,搏擊著……是的,只要努力,明天會更好的.
在白衣天使的精心照顧下,我很快康復了.當我要出院的那一天,我懷著激動的心情請求那位護士阿姨再為我唱一遍《明天會更好》.那優美的歌聲再次響在我耳畔,響在我心裡,也響在醫院的每一個角落.
我帶著惦念,走出了醫院,但我在心裡已對這曾經討厭的醫院生出一種眷戀,因為這里有那位護士阿姨……
風迎面吹著,吹得我的頭發放肆地飄.「珍惜每一天吧!」我對自己說,「瞧,躲在雲層里的太陽又出來了,前面有陽光,不是嗎?今天很好,明天會更好!」
明天會更好
2005年已經從我們的腳前輕輕閃過,2006年的鍾聲再不停地響盪,告訴我們迎來了新的一年.八月的國歌特別嘹亮,八月的五星紅旗徐徐上升,在微風的吹拂下,全中國人民感到了無比的自豪,認識到祖國在世界的地位如此高昂.陰沉的十二月,無情的海水將一個個強活的生命帶走,帶走了人類的淚水,把臉上燦爛的笑容掩蓋.使我們懂得了祈禱,知道了人生的無常.同時,2005年的戰火驚天動地,震耳欲聾.戰爭代表著人們的殘忍,人們的無情.使世界不能停止威脅的戰爭.仰望天空,能不能因為億萬人民掛在嘴邊燦爛的笑容而使天空碧藍光彩呢?而不是那戰火的色彩使天空如此淡沉的光芒.
如今,2005年已經代表著過去,然而,上年頭所發生的事情都是以前,我們人類必須重頭再來,把2005年的快樂火點繼續燃燒,讓悲傷的事情盡快淡忘.美麗的明天,精彩的明天,歡樂的明天在迫不及待地等著我們,向我們示意,向我們招手.
有的人一直在埋冤自己,當初走錯了路,使今後的道路變得黑暗.其實不是的,上天是公平的,它不會給多了誰,也不會少給了誰,要看的,還是當初自己有沒有把握好.往往把握好的人,他的道路是稍微容易看到精彩的明天,但每個人的道路也經歷過崎嶇,人生的道路是崎嶇陡峭,但我們不要輕易放棄,要相信陽光總在風雨後,美好的明天肯定會等待著你.無論你現在的道路有多麼的崎嶇艱難,但我懇請你要抬起頭,那麼你就會知道明天有多麼的好.
讓往事從腦海中淡忘,隨著2005年消失,讓2006年繼續保留著有意義的事情,銘記在心.
看著明媚的太陽,讓我們一起祝願,一起相信,一起鼓勵,明天是屬於我們這些祖國的未來,是屬於青春的奉獻,一起茁壯成長.我也忠心祝願作文網每一位老師,每一位成員明天會更好!春風不解風情吹動少年的心
讓和風拂出的影像譜成生命的樂章
抬頭尋找天空的翅膀侯鳥出現它的印記
帶來遠處的飢荒無情的戰火依然存在的消息
唱出你的熱情伸出你的雙手讓我擁抱著你的夢
讓我擁有你真心的面孔
讓我們的笑容充滿著青春的驕傲
為明天獻出虔誠的祈禱
讓我們期待明天會更好
29、對於每個離家的人來說,回家好象是一件既是每天都想做卻又總是做不到的事。因為我們有太多的『迫不得已』。比如在異地上學,比如在遠方打工。但盡管如此,不管有多少負擔,大家還是想回家。因為在家,我們可以放鬆下來,可以任意的笑、自由的哭,可以做真正的自己,無須偽裝和做作。
我也是個在外上學的孩子,雖然不是很遠,盡管對一周一回家樂此不疲,但仍然不能免去對家的思念。
今天,我又回家了。今天的我異常迫切的想立刻回到家。因為明天是個特殊的日子,——婦女節。我要為媽媽過節。
在車上,我遇到了一個一中的姐姐,她現在在上高三,她說她們的放假時間沒有規律,只有不考試時,才放假,她今天回家可是很不容易的。聽完後,我一陣慶幸——至少我可以經常回家。
而後,司機叔叔也唱起了〈常回家看看〉。隨著時間的推移,太陽慢慢落下山去。汽車載著一車歸心似箭的人們與夕陽賽跑。我相信,先到達終點的一定是我們,你說呢?
㈨ 有關節日的英語對話
●Place: Air』s villa.
地點: 空氣的別墅.
Time: on the Mid – Autumn Festival.
時間: 中秋節
People: Air and Rich
人物: Air 和Rich
Rich is from American. He is an exchange student. Now he is studying at Beijing University. He majored in culture of China. His best friend, Air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. So Air invited him to dinner at home.
Rich是個美國人.他是個留學生.現在他在北京大學學習.他主修中國文化專業.他最好的朋友, Air ,一個設計師, 在一個攝影工作室工作. 今天是中秋節. 因此Air 邀請他去家做客.
(Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(Air正聽著音樂,這時候她聽到門鈴響了.)
A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)
那一定是Rich. (她去開門.)
B: Hi, Air.
你好啊, Air.
A: Welcome. It』s so nice of you to come.
歡迎啊,你能來真是太好了.
B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
Air, 謝謝你邀請我來做客的. 今天是中秋節了. 我買了一束玫瑰花送給你,美麗的花給美麗的女孩.
A: It』s nothing. Thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) A little present for you.
不客氣.謝謝你的玫瑰花 .(她遞給他一個禮物) 給你准備的一個小禮物.
B: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.)
Oh, it』s wonderful. Thanks. You shouldn』t have bought this.
(他打開禮物發現在盒子裡面有四塊月餅) 噢,太棒了.謝謝啦! 你不該這樣破費了.
A: oh, my pleasure. It』s just a little present for you.
哦,不客氣啦. 僅僅是給你准備的小禮物而已.
(They sit in the living room.)
(他們坐在客廳里.)
Can I get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink?
你要點咖啡或茶水或冷飲嗎?
B: Thanks. Coffee is ok.
謝謝,咖啡就可以了.
A: Black coffee or white coffee?
不加牛奶的咖啡還是加牛奶的咖啡?
B: white coffee, please. Thank you.
加牛奶的咖啡,謝謝.
A: Ok 好的.
(She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, it』s done. She comes back.)
(她去廚房做咖啡. 幾分鍾後,咖啡好了.她回來了.)
Rich, here you are.
Rich, 給你咖啡.
B: Thank you, Air.
謝謝你,Air.。
A: You are welcome. Take your time. Maybe it is hot.
不客氣啊。慢慢來,或許咖啡有些燙。
B: No problem. Air, you know, I』m interested in different culture. Chinese festival is very interesting, too. Would you mind telling me about the Mid – Autumn Festival?
沒關系的。Air.,你知道,我對不同的文化很感興趣的。中國的節日也是非常有趣的。你能給我講講有關中秋節的東西嗎?
A: Ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between Chang-Er and Hou Yi.
好啊,談到吃月餅,我們要談到有關嫦娥和後羿的故事。
B: Is that true?
那故事是真實的嗎?
A: No. It』s not true. It』s only legend.
不.不是真實的.它僅僅是個傳說.
B: Oh, I see. What is it?
哦,我明白了,是什麼呢?
A: Long, long ago, the Earth once had 10 suns circling it.
很久以前,地球曾經有10個太陽圍繞她運轉的.
B: What? 10 suns circling it?
什麼? 10個太陽圍繞她運轉?
A: Yes. But I told you it was only a legend. One day all 10 suns came out at once. The temperature of the earth went up quickly.
是的.但是我告訴你了,它僅僅是個傳說.一天所有的10個 太陽一次出現了. 地球的溫度很快升高了.
B: Wow. I guess many people 、plants and animals died. The high temperature must kill them.
噢! 我想許多人,植物和動物都死掉了. 這種高溫一定殺死他們了.
A: Yes. It was a skillful archer who saved the earth.
是的. 是一個熟練的弓箭手拯救了地球.
B: Who is he?
他是誰?
A: Hou Yi.
後羿.
B: How did he save the earth? Is he a sprint?
他如何拯救的地球的?他是一個神仙嗎?
A: No. He only shot down nine suns. Everything will be ok.
不是,他僅僅射掉了九個太陽. 一切就平安了。
B: He did a good job.
他做的很好.
A: Yes. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
是的. 為了獎勵他,王母娘娘給了他一瓶神奇的葯水.
B: What? What』s for?
什麼?它作什麼的?
A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever.
假如你喝了神葯,你可以治療疾病或者可以使你永遠活著,長生不老.
B: oh, my god. Are you kidding?
噢,我的天啊. 你在開玩笑吧?
A: I』m serious. In many Chinese stories, people want to live longer. So they want to get something magic.
我使認真的. 在中國的許多故事中, 人們都想活的長些,因此他們都想得到這樣神奇的東西.
B: I see. What did he do then?
我明白了,那後羿接著做什麼了呢?
A: It』s pity that he paid no attention to her advice.
很遺憾的是後羿沒有聽從王母娘娘的建議.
B: You mean that he drank that all.
你的意思他喝光了所有的葯水.
A: No. I mean, in front of the fame and fortune, he became a bad-tempered、selfish man.
不是.我是說,在榮譽和財富面前,他變成一個壞脾氣,自私的人了.
B: Oh, I see. As the saying goes: Money is the root of all evil.
哦.知道了,有句諺語說的好:錢是萬惡之根.
A: I couldn』t agree more. So his wife, Chang-Er could not bear to live with her husband. Then she stole his liquid, drank them and fled to the moon. This is the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy.
我太同意了. 因此他的妻子,嫦娥不能在忍受和他生活了.然後她偷了葯水, 喝掉了,逃離到月球上去了. 這就是月亮上美麗女人的傳說了.
B: Interesting!
有趣!
A: Ok, this is the legend that I know. Maybe you will find another story like this. But I』m not for sure.
是啊,這是我所知道的傳說而已.或許你還能發現其他象這樣的故事,但是我就不確定了.
B: Thanks. 謝謝
A: Oh, Rich. Would you like more coffee?
哦, Rich. 你想添點咖啡嗎?
B: No. Thanks. Air, why not tell me the mooncakes itself? (He points to the cakes in the box.)
不了,謝謝. Air,你為什麼不給我講講月餅本身的東西的?(他指了下盒子里的月餅).
A: It』s a neat idea. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-Autumn Festival.
好主意. 在中國,在中秋節這天,對於我們能在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的.
B: Really? I find that many Chinese are busy with their work. When their parents ask them to have dinner, they always have many excuses. I mean they don』t want to come back.
真的嗎? 我發現許多中國人都忙於他們的工作.當他們叫他們去吃團圓飯的時候,他們總找借口. 我的意思是他們並不想回來.
A: Yes. You are right. But many people think today is the time of reunion. It is said that the moon is at its brightest and fullest. It』s very interesting. This year the festival falls on 18 th September.
是的,你是對的,但是許多人認為今天是團圓的時候. 據說今天的月亮是最亮最圓的. 非常有意思吧. 今年的中秋節在9月18日.
B: Yes. Air. I hear that the seasonal round cakes have many different fillings. Is that true?
是的. Air,我聽說這種季節性的糕點有很多種餡的.是真的嗎?
A: Yes. It is true. Lotus seed paste, red bean paste and so on. Are you hungry? In fact, I』m hungry.
是的,是真的.蓮子餡或是紅豆餡等等. 你餓了嗎?實際上,我餓了.
B: I』m hungry, too. I can』t wait to have them right now. Air, what is this? (He points to the cakes.) Ah,
我也很餓了.我恨不得立刻就吃了.空氣,這是什麼?(他指了指糕點)
A: Ah! It』s a surprise. I asked the bakery to stamp them with your name so that I』ll give you a big surprise.
啊!那是個驚喜.我讓糕點店在月餅上打上了你的名字,就想給你大驚喜的.
B: Thanks
謝謝.
A: But I have to make some tea.
但是我要先沏些茶水來.
B: Why?
為什麼?
A: Some doctors tell us that the mooncakes are loaded with calories, so it』s not for the fat people who are on a diet.
一些醫生告訴我們說,月餅所含的熱量較大,因此不適合那些在減肥的肥胖人士的.
B: Oh, what』s the best way to have them?
哦,那最好的食用它們的方法是什麼?
A: Ok, the best way to wash down one of these cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea aids the digestion.
好的,吃這種糕點最好的是就著一杯中國茶,特別是茉莉花茶或是菊花茶,茶水可以幫助消化.
B: Thank you very much. 非常感謝.
A: Just for a few minutes. I make tea. 稍等片刻,我去泡茶了.
B: Go ahead. 去吧
(Air goes to the kitchen.) (Air去了廚房.)